Click on the photo to view gallery. Swipe left/ right or click the < and > arrows to scroll.
Latest photo blog posts:
- jeepney and tricycle art - Stars and Stripes + Jesus on a jeepney, Quezon City, Philippines, April 2016 Japanese manga character on a tricycle, Quezon City, Philippines, May 2016 Jeepney depicting a truck with the word “convoy”, March 2016 Tweet
- Wild Style in Taytay, Rizal, June 2016 - I met Flip One after he commented on a couple of my graffiti posts online. He invited me to watch him paint a wall in Taytay, Rizal. He wanted to do an homage to Wild Style, but written in baybayin, the precolonial Filipino alphabet. This is the video of the day we met and shot Wild Style [...]
- Buenviaje St., Marikina graffiti, June 2016 - I met Flip One after he commented on a couple of my graffiti posts online. He invited me to watch him do a wall in Rizal, but before we headed there, he took me to Buenviaje Street, Marikina, where there was a really long wall covered with great graffiti. I would never have seen this if [...]
- three cars and a truck - November 2015 March 2016 November 2015 March 2016 Tweet
- two jeepney interiors - September 2015 March 2016 Tweet