Click on the photo to view gallery. Swipe left/ right or click the < and > arrows to scroll.
Latest photo blog posts:
- seven street side Virgin Mary grottoes - seven new additions to my street side grotto collection (click link to see more!) November 2015 June 2015 January 2016 November 2015 March 2016 November 2015 December 2015 Tweet
- two signs warning of things falling from trees - Caution: Falling Coconuts, Quezon City, February 2016 Caution: Falling Branches, Quezon City, Philippines, May 2016 Tweet
- two street key duplicators - Shanghai, China San Juan, Philippines both April 2016 Tweet
- jeepney and tricycle art - Stars and Stripes + Jesus on a jeepney, Quezon City, Philippines, April 2016 Japanese manga character on a tricycle, Quezon City, Philippines, May 2016 Jeepney depicting a truck with the word “convoy”, March 2016 Tweet
- Wild Style in Taytay, Rizal, June 2016 - I met Flip One after he commented on a couple of my graffiti posts online. He invited me to watch him paint a wall in Taytay, Rizal. He wanted to do an homage to Wild Style, but written in baybayin, the precolonial Filipino alphabet. This is the video of the day we met and shot Wild Style [...]