- Street Side Grotto click to see album
- Graffiti Photos and Videos click to see album. (Last updated 2013.)
- House of Soda click to see album
- Chile click to see album of my photos from Chile
- Goner, my stop motion animation click to watch video
- Videos click to watch video
- 2013 and 2015 photo books Click here to flip through them.
- 2010 monograph and three 2008 themed photo books Click here to flip through them.
click on the numbers or the < and > arrows on the left and right side to scroll.
Latest photo blog posts:
- Sinulog Festival – January 2016 - Sinulog is an annual cultural/ religious festival held in Cebu, Philippines. It’s held in honor of Santo Nino, the baby Jesus. (more on Wikipedia) There were dancers and drummers. Click to watch the 2 second video clips: There were a lot of floats and a parade of Catholic Church related historical memorabilia: There was a [...]
- three small town stalls - Sagada, Philippines March 2015 Tweet
- rural waiting shed with a mural of Mother Nature - Batangas, Philippines, March 2015 Tweet
- some roosters bred for cockfighting - Makati, December 2014 Manila, October 2013 Manila, October 2013 Tweet
- San Juan graffiti with colorful basketball backboard - San Juan, Philippines, September 2013 Tweet